Solution Development Specialist, Dynamics 365 Business Central
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central Software Developer to join our fast-growing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central practice. The role requires the candidate to have team skills as well as the ability to show thought leadership with our team members and clients. Our teams have a “no shortcuts” and “do the job right the first time” approach and the successful candidate would be expected to foster that ethos.
- At least 3 years’ experience developing using C/AL
- At least 1 years’ experience with AL
- At least 1 project involving the creation of a full module within NAV
- Deep understanding of Business Central concepts as well as Relational Database principles
- Expertise developing and deploying Business Central Extensions
- Expertise at installing and configuring Business Central RTC stack
- Expertise at Dynamics Business Central report writing
- Experience building custom integrations
- Experience with source control such as GitHub and DevOps, software documentation and software lifecycle principals
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including how to configure, maintain and generate scripts
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Self-motivated to keep up to date with new releases of products and learn new skills
- Previous NAV/BC Upgrade experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Jet and Power BI is also advantageous
- Willing and able to travel; valid driver’s license and passport are required.
- Must be legally entitled to work in resident country of Canada or the US.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.