Solution Specialist, D365 Business Central Support
We are seeking a Solution Specialist who is passionate about providing “People Focused. Data Oriented. Results Driven.” software support for clients using Microsoft D365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV). Simple or complex, functional, or technical, you calmly and confidently take the necessary steps to resolve the issue and get clients back to business.
Reporting to the Practice Lead for Client Support Services, the Solution Specialist has a broad range of interpersonal and technical skills necessary to engage in problem solving, training and ongoing support. You view each new challenge as a learning opportunity and continually seek to expand your skill set. You have a combination of finance and technical background and at least three year’s experience with the functional aspects of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central. The ideal candidate possesses a strong, professional work ethic that fosters a supportive team culture.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide clients with an exceptional and professional support experience striving for quick resolution, positive feedback, and high satisfaction scoring.
- Receive, manage, and resolve incoming support cases in compliance with applicable Service Level Agreements.
- Ask the right questions to quickly assess issue severity, assign priority, and accurately document the details in Fresh Desk.
- Provide clear expectations around scope, effort, and timeframe to clients both internally and externally.
- Monitor case activity, follow up and escalate as required to ensure compliance with response commitments.
- Deliver basic and advanced user training in both functional and technical aspects of NAV / D365 Business Central.
- Document and post self-help Knowledge Base articles to assist internal and external clients with issue resolution.
- Provide backup assistance for dispatch, create and dispatch cases to subject matter experts based on complexity and skill sets when required.
- Act as primary liaison between client and Encore to guide clients and new prospects to correct channels within the business.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Information Technology, Technical Writing or Communications.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV as an end user, internal support technician or consultant.
- 2+ years accounting experience with understanding of complete accounting cycle.
- Microsoft Technology / Business Central certifications an asset or willing to achieve within first 6 months of employment.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong propensity for continuous learning, upskilling, and mastering new software applications.
- Expert at managing and prioritizing multiple support cases (tickets) and escalations in systems, emails, by phone.
- Conscientious about meeting expectations and delivers as promised.
- Exceptionally responsive, reliable, and organized.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, approachable team player.
- Must be residing in and legally entitled to work in the United States.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.