Solution Specialist, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
A Professional Services role requiring advanced experience and certifications in Supply Chain Management with respect to design and implementation of software, specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management. With a wealth of knowledge gleaned from diverse industry experiences, you have immediate credibility with clients and project team members alike. As the liaison and key decision maker between stakeholders, functional and technical subject matter experts, you draw on your expertise to identify potential obstacles and quickly resolve issues to prevent service interruptions and project delays.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience using Microsoft D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (formerly Dynamics AX) or a similar ERP application as an authority in Supply Chain Management. You are highly regarded for professional and ethical conduct and have an excellent track record for achieving measurable supply chain efficiencies through process automation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in the discovery, analysis, design, and planning of software deployment.
- Work with clients to define business requirements, provide direction and assist in development of alternate business processes.
- Document business requirements and functional specifications (Fit-Gap analysis and Solution Design Documentation).
- Understand user, system, and integration requirements; identify areas requiring customization.
- Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (formerly Dynamic AX) modules (design, configure, train, support).
- Follow prescribed implementation methodology; understand key activities and deliverables required to meet project budgets and timelines.
- Work with solution architects and application developers during design, development, and testing phases.
- Contribute to data migration direction and conversion services.
- Supervise enhancement testing for end-user acceptance and accuracy.
- Manage the transition to post go-live support.
- Assist in presales software demonstrations and related activities.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
- Microsoft Certified in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, or prior F&O Supply Chain versions. Ideally Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate.
- APICS Certification desired.
- Minimum 5 years’ combined experience in industry operations and professional services with focus on consulting.
- 3+ years combined experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and / or D365 F&O Supply Chain Management.
- Strong industry experience within Supply Chain Management around warehouse management and manufacturing.
- Aptitude for learning and mastering new software applications; commitment to continuous learning and personal growth.
- Influential in a team environment; readily shares knowledge and experience with others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that contribute to clear, concise expectation setting.
- Understand adult learning practices and principles.
- Proven ability to take initiative and deliver outstanding performance.
- Willing and able to travel to client sites as required (estimated up to 30% of time).
- Valid driver’s license and passport are required.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Must be resident and legally entitled to work in Canada or the United StatesApply Now
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.