Dynamics Implementation Partner
Encore Business Solutions
Success with your Dynamics implementation project depends on more than technology. You need an experienced partner you can trust, to guide you through the complex process of implementation, change management, and training.
- Over 2,000 implementation projects completed
- 30+ years experience with Dynamics
- 800+ current clients
- 94% retention rate
- Over 100 consultants, support technicians, and account reps to assist you
Areas of Expertise
- All Dynamics ERP & CRM solutions
- Power BI and the Power Platform
- Implementations and change management
- Custom development
- Training and user adoption
- Ongoing support
Some customers come to us for their first major solution implementation. Others choose us to add & integrate a new Dynamics solution to their existing business software. And still other customers approach us to review or assist with an ongoing but troubled implementation.
Products We Implement
Here’s a quick list of some of the modern Microsoft solutions we implement. Click on any product name to learn more about it.
We also support many customers on older solutions, like Dynamics GP.
Solutions Tailored to Your Business
We don’t try to fit all our customers into one mold. Every Dynamics implementation is unique — a major attraction of the product line is its flexibility to fit your real business requirements today and into the future.
In fact, Encore specializes in helping customers who have unusual business processes and needs. If other partners have struggled to align their solutions to your business, you may be a perfect fit for us.
5-Step Implementation Method
Even though each project has its own special features, there are 5 steps to the process we use in every implementation.
- Diagnostic: We meet with you to determine your crucial needs and processes at a high level.
- Analysis: The project is kicked off. We review your specific business processes and determine your requirements in detail.
- Solution Modeling: We design, develop, and help you test your Dynamics 365 system.
- Deployment: Activities leading up to go-live. Includes checkups, migration, and testing.
- Operation: Using live data and processes, you do real work in the new system. We hold a project review meeting.
To learn more about best practices for implementations, read these pages:
- The 5-Step ERP Implementation Process
- CRM Implementation FAQ
- ERP Implementation Risks (And How to Mitigate Them)
- Factors for a Successful ERP Implementation
Encore has the integrity to tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear.
— Michael Harvey, Founding Partner, Wallowa Valley Cleaning Products
Training & User Adoption
An implementation isn’t successful until your staff can use the new system confidently.
We assist with the training and change management you need to leverage Dynamics solutions and improve your business results.
We train your team, starting with your business processes and layering the technology on top. We help you develop a group of internal power users and early adopters who help guide the rest of your company through user adoption.
To discuss your implementation project with our experts, contact us.