|Date||December 3, 2020|
|Time||11:30 am — 12:15 pm PST|
Do you want to know the secret to simplifying business complexity for our enterprise customers? It’s ERP e-commerce.
For Kem Krest, a multi-million dollar company offering supply chain services, Sana Commerce’s unique ERP-integrated approach proved to be the tool the organization needed to transform as a business and embrace digital.
Join our 45-minute virtual discussion on December 3rd at 11:30 a.m. PST to learn:
- What challenges led to an investment in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and ERP integrated e-commerce?
- Why integration with their Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations system was so critical?
- How ERP e-commerce helped check the boxes on what Kem Krest’s customers wanted and what their business needed
- How the Sana Commerce platform helped Kem Krest navigate their business’ complexity
- Mark Miles from Sana Commerce
- Chris Haas from Kem Krest