Microsoft Teams Hands on Workshop
|Time||8:00 am — 10:00 am MST|
|Location||Microsoft Store - Chinook Centre - Calgary, AB|
Join Encore and Microsoft for a free 2-hour workshop where you will learn more about the teamwork solutions available using Microsoft Office 365.
This hands-on session will give you the opportunity to try Microsoft Teams for yourself!
During this interactive session, a trained facilitator will guide you as you explore how to use Microsoft Teams and Office 365 to:
- Create a hub for team work that works together with your other Office 365 apps
- Build customized options for each team
- Keep everyone on your team engaged
- Coauthor and share content quickly
- Gain skills that will save you time and simplify your workflow immediately
What to expect:
- A uniquely customized experience based on the interests and priorities of you and your colleagues
- A facilitator to guide you through the hands-on experience
Each session is limited to 15 participants, reserve your seat now.
Breakfast will be available at 8:00am.
As part of this workshop, please plan to bring a laptop with you.