Acquisition Further Solidifies Encore Business Solutions’ Microsoft Dynamics Expertise
WINNIPEG. MB, Canada – August 31, 2010 – Encore Business Solutions (Encore) announced today it has made arrangements to acquire F.H. Black & Company’s (F.H. Black) entire Microsoft Dynamics customer base.This transition will allow F.H. Black to focus on their core competencies of providing accounting, IT and HR services to small to mid-sized Canadian firms. With over 20 years of experience selling, implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics, Encore was a natural fit for this transaction.
“Encore is happy to have reached a mutual beneficial agreement with F.H. Black”, states Ken Chartrand, COO of Encore. “This acquisition will allow F.H. Black to pursue other opportunities that directly relate to their core strengths and it’ll enable these Dynamics clients to work with a partner who is dedicated to servicing and supporting their business management solution. We look forward to having the opportunity to combine our expertise with F.H. Black in the future to service mutual clients.”
“We considered a number of possible long term solutions for our clients,” states Jamie Black, Director of IT Services of F.H. Black & Company. “Encore’s experience, reputation and skills made them the natural choice”.
As of August 31, 2010, all inquiries, training and support will be cared for by Encore’s team of customer service representatives and consultants. Support for these Microsoft Dynamics customers will continue uninterrupted.
About F.H. Black & Company
F. H. Black & Company is a Canadian firm dedicated to providing a full range of services to corporate clients across western Canada and throughout the United States including:
- Delivery of the accounting services that are mandated for all businesses
Assessment, design, implementation and ongoing support of IT systems:
- Infrastructure – Workstations, Servers, Networks (local and wide-area)
- Reporting – financial and management reporting solutions designed to automate accessing and presenting critical business data
- e-Services – Websites, e-Commerce systems, or custom developed applications (either web or desktop based)
- Support and consulting respecting Human Resources. Whether that be full outsourcing of all H.R. functions, or periodic support on recruiting and retention