Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
Create tailored prospect and customer journeys with targeted messages and activities that dynamically roll out at various points. To ensure that these journeys involve all possible channels, it handles the creation, management, tracking (including financials) of multichannel campaigns. It manages and reports on online and in-person events, and it has a brandable portal management system that allows visitors to manage their own system information and participation. The platform monitors all interactions and provides practical, contextual data that steers marketing campaigns as well as individual sales conversations.
Dynamics 365 Marketing: The Encore Advantage
No Dynamics 365 partner in Canada or the Pacific Northwest knows Dynamics 365 Marketing like Encore. We’ve been working with its core systems for more than 15 years; our consultants have intimate knowledge in the product’s inner workings and the latest improvements.
Our team consists of consultants, developers, and cloud integration specialists.
- We can answer any of your licensing, functionality, or cost estimate inquiries.
- We have expertise in delivering remote as well as on-site Microsoft Dynamics training, implementations, upgrades, and support.
- Encore also knows the rest of the Dynamics 365 series of products, Office 365, Power Platform and the Microsoft Azure cloud — allowing you to make sure everything is perfectly connected.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Features
Get a clear 360-degree view of all interactions your leads and customers have with your brand. Guide the prospect and customer journeys while monitoring and correlating intendent activity information. Enable your sales team with the most contextual and relevant information about both their experiences and needs, while matching them with the best solutions.
Integrated, Flexible, and Scalable
Start with Dynamics 365 Marketing, then add more Dynamics 365 apps as you grow.
Dynamics 365 Sales →
Dynamics 365 Customer Service →
Dynamics 365 Field Service →
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation →
Dynamics 365 Business Central →
Engage Customers in Real Time
- Map and adjust the customer journey as it’s happening.
- Funnel participants through dynamic nurture drips containing multiple touchpoints.
- Create automatic responses, tasks, data records, and alerts using custom workflows.
- Integrate SMS/text messaging and social media campaigns.
Build Trust and Keep It
- Flexible and globally compliant privacy controls and tracking.
- Maintain brand consistency in every channel with intuitive tools like drag and drop editors.
- Provide forms, surveys, and landing pages that capture and correlate all submissions.
- Allow self-management with self-serve portals.
Identify the Right Opportunities at the Right Time
- Visualize the rate, intensity, and quality of interactions.
- Use automatic lead scoring based on participation and observed decisions.
- Surface quality leads automatically based on your own criteria.
- Report on individual channel and overall campaign success.
Fully Configurable to Your Business
Engage Encore to customize Dynamics 365 Marketing to your needs:
- Embed your marketing processes into Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Ensure that you are capturing all the data points in all sources that you need to work effectively.
- Integrate Dynamics 365 Marketing with your existing systems.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Resources
Video & Rich Content
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Pricing
Dynamics 365 pricing can be complicated. Contact us to learn about discounts that may be available based on bundling Dynamics 365 products, government or education use, light-use employees, and high-volume orders.
All pricing is subject to change without notice. Always contact Encore for the most current product pricing.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
- From $1500 USD
- (From $1913.60 CAD)
For 10,000 contacts
- Contact Us
Do you have questions about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing or other Microsoft solutions? Our experts would love to talk with you. Just fill out the form below.