Stay In Control With Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
Keep your company data secure, even as your employees demand BYOD and streamlined access to systems.
The Encore Advantage
At Encore, 65% of our team works from home on a regular basis (when they aren’t visiting clients). We know first-hand the challenges that go along with providing access to company data in a way that is secure, convenient, and productive.
Encore works with multiple tools to help you manage all of your devices, documents, networks, and security rights with ease. This is a huge time saver for your IT department.
- We take the complexity out of interacting with Microsoft’s various SLAs, support centers, and billing departments.
- Integrate Microsoft EMS into your greater cloud strategy: Encore can handle all your cloud needs.
- We provide immediate access to elevated support levels via our Tier-1 Microsoft status.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) is for organizations that want to retain control over their company data while offering flexible working arrangements.
Enhanced User Authentication
- Allow an employee to sign-in to any cloud or on-premise software with just their Microsoft login.
- Two-factor authentication and self-service password resets.
- Block access based on the meta-data associated with access requests, and report on this information.
Centralized Device and Application Management
- Allow your employees’ personal devices to securely connect to company data through custom or Microsoft-developed apps.
- Associate an unlimited number of devices to an employees’ Active Directory profile.
- Employees retain control over their devices; IT is in charge of restricting data flow to the device.
Secure Rights Management
- Control access rights to all company documents, networks and devices in one solution.
- Protect sensitive information down to the individual document, device, or user level.
- Ensure terminated employees are immediately removed with no access to devices and documents.
Advanced Threat Analytics
- Big-data analysis of access requests for anomalous behavior and suspicious activities.
- Detection of malicious attacks as they happen, with user-defined workflow actions for responding to issues.
- Proactive analysis and alerts for known and emerging risks.
Microsoft EMS Resources
We've pulled together some essential resources so you can dig into Microsoft EMS's functionality and advantages.
Video & Rich Content
Get a Free Consultation
Talk to our team about your EMS questions or mobility initiative.