Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Cultivate loyal customer relationships. Dynamics 365 Customer Service provides your front-line support employees with the tools they need to resolve cases quickly and to the highest degree of satisfaction.
Discover patterns in your customer's needs — for instance, does one of your clients log a case about the same problem every month? Create and share knowledge-base articles so your top experts can pass on their experience to your new hires.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service is one of the five Dynamics 365 CRM apps.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service: The Encore Advantage
Encore uses Dynamics 365 internally to collect, track, and resolve cases for our customers. We have also helped a wide variety of clients provide customer service using Dynamics 365. Leverage our experience with the entire Microsoft stack to build the customer service solution that works for your organization.
- We can answer any of your licensing, functionality, or cost estimate inquiries.
- We have expertise in delivering remote as well as on-site Microsoft Dynamics training, implementations, upgrades, and support.
- Encore also knows the rest of the Dynamics 365 platform, Office 365, the Power Platform and the Microsoft Azure cloud — allowing you to make sure everything is perfectly connected.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Features
Dynamics 365 Customer Service equips you with the tools you need to provide your customers with responsive support services.
Integrated, Flexible, and Scalable
Start with Dynamics 365 Customer Service, then add more Dynamics 365 apps as you grow.
- Engage with your customer from any platform, whether it’s live chat, phone, email, social, or a 3rd-party service.
- Access a complete view of your customer: interaction history, service preferences, and more.
- SLA timers, entitlements, and more are shown to your support agents automatically.
- Create, modify, close, or escalate cases automatically.
- Track activities against cases including emails, phone calls, and on-site visits.
- Analyze cases by category, agent, date, customer, or any other dimension.
- Source knowledge-base entries from your agents or your community, and utilize workflows for approval and editing.
- Provide information access to your customers with a fully-featured self-service portal.
- Associate knowledge base entries with any other data from your CRM system (such as accounts, products, entitlements) for improved searching.
- Collect customer feedback on articles, and schedule articles for periodic review.
The Power of the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is a SaaS application centrally hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. Benefit from
- Automated updates
- Accessible mobile and web apps
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
Fully Configurable to Your Business
Dynamics 365 Customer Service is very configurable. It also integrates with the rest of the Microsoft stack and your 3rd party support tools.
- Contact Encore for assistance designing custom logic, workflows, entities, and other administration options.
- Access external knowledge, customer information, or case creation channels with 3rd party integrations.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service works together seamlessly with other Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications such as Field Service and Sales.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Resources
Dig deeper with our collection of supplementary content.
Video & Rich Content
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Pricing
Dynamics 365 pricing can be complicated. Contact us to learn about discounts that may be available based on bundling Dynamics 365 products, government or education use, light-use employees, and high-volume orders.
All pricing is subject to change without notice. Always contact Encore for the most current product pricing.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional
- $50/user/month USD
- ($64 CAD)
+ Implementation Services
- Contact Us
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise
- $95/user/month USD
- ($121.60 CAD)
+ Implementation Services
- Contact Us
Do you have questions about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service or other Microsoft solutions? Our experts would love to talk with you. Just fill out the form below.