Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Dynamics 365 Field Service helps your team efficiently conduct services offsite (for instance, at a customer’s location, or on your equipment in the field).
The Encore Advantage for Field Service
Encore has a wealth of experience with field service organizations. Many of our clients span relevant industries including restoration, building inspection, natural resources, utilities, and more. We’re familiar with your business challenges and have the skill to address them with Dynamics 365.
- We can answer any of your questions about pricing, licensing, or which app to choose.
- Encore is one of the only Dynamics 365 partners that brings expertise across the entire Microsoft stack, including Office 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Features
Integrated, Flexible, and Scalable
It's in the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services is a SaaS application centrally hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. Benefit from
- Automated updates
- Accessible mobile and web apps
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
Manage SLAs and Service Agreements
- Keep a record of your warranties, terms and conditions, billing rates, materials, expiration dates, and more.
- Automatically create flexible and recurring service schedules based on commitments.
- Classify customer assets with barcodes and serial numbers.
Optimized Field Scheduling
Use artificial intelligence and intuitive tools to deliver field service in the most efficient way possible.
- Fully automate the scheduling process, or use a drag-and-drop interface to allocate resources.
- Automated scheduling takes into account truck inventory, regulatory requirements, service level, technician skills, customer preferences, and priority customers.
- Make the most of your technicians’ time by reducing the amount of time spent on the road.
Ensure your field service agents are well-stocked and reduce the costs associated with write-offs and insufficient inventory levels.
- Measure inventory down to the truck, depot, or warehouse level.
- Automatic inventory level adjustment based on field use, returns/RMAs, transfers, and purchases.
- Forecast your future inventory needs and take advantage of just-in-time ordering.
Keep your technicians in the loop.
- Field service representatives can see the day’s calendar of work, update their availability status, and use GPS turn-by-turn directions.
- View case details, customer history, and resolution steps for individual appointments.
- Collect information in the field, including work order updates, satisfaction surveys, signatures, payment, and photographs of work completed.
Keep your customers informed with self-service capabilities:
- See upcoming, completed, and open appointments.
- Customers will stay informed with real-time arrival estimates, technician photos, and vehicle information.
- Integrate with other Dynamics 365 apps to further enhance the customer experience.
Internet of Things
Monitor customer devices for exceeded thresholds and take action.
- Attempt self-healing commands on connected inventory.
- Automatically create work orders and dispatch agents for preventative or emergency appointments based on anomalies.
- Take advantage of additional features like big-data machine learning and powerful workflows.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Resources
Dig deeper with our collection of supplementary content.
Video & Rich Content
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Pricing
Dynamics 365 Field Service licenses also include customer service functionality.
Dynamics 365 pricing can be complicated. Contact us to learn about discounts that may be available based on bundling Dynamics 365 products, government or education use, light-use employees, and high-volume orders.
All pricing is subject to change without notice. Always contact Encore for the most current product pricing.
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- ($121.60 CAD)
+ Implementation Services
- Contact Us
Do you have questions about Dynamics 365 Field Service or other Microsoft solutions? Our experts would love to talk with you. Just fill out the form below.