Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is a cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system well-suited for large or diversified companies. It offers you the ability to keep track of all your finances and inventory.
Even though most customers, commentators, and consultants still call it Finance & Operations, Microsoft now technically licenses it as 2 different apps:
- Dynamics 365 Finance: Includes budgeting, project management, financials, and accounting for large, international companies.
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management: Includes engineering, manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution.
(Note: The predecessor to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations was called Dynamics AX. AX was mainly on-premise and F&O is mainly deployed in the cloud. Many companies on AX are facing end of life for Microsoft support and are now considering a transition to Finance & Operations.)
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations: The Encore Advantage
Microsoft Dynamics ERP is Encore’s core competency; we’ve been working with Dynamics for more than 30 years. Our team has the technical and project management skills necessary to deliver on critical business technology implementations. We were early adopters of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, and our status as a full-stack Microsoft partner means that we can deliver impact across your entire business.
We have expertise in delivering remote as well as on-site Microsoft Dynamics training, implementations, upgrades, and support.
- Encore has a dedicated team of consultants committed to the delivery of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
- Our experts have deep industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, professional services, back-end retail & e-commerce (B2B and B2C), and financial services.
- You can leverage our over 30 years of ERP implementation experience for your project. We bring our well-honed project management and communication philosophies to every project.
- Encore does more than Finance & Operations — we are experts in all Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM solutions, Office 365, the Microsoft Azure cloud and more. So we can help you make a good decision as to the best apps for your business, and help you integrate all the pieces together.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Features
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is often the right choice for large, complex, or diversified companies that want to manage their finances, inventory, and more in the cloud.
Integrated, Flexible, and Scalable
Automation, Efficiency, and Control
If you want a financial system that is familiar and integrates with the rest of your Microsoft technology, look no further.
- Manage your finances: quote, invoice, make payments, and collect.
- Easily see all the data you need to prepare financial statements and analyze company performance.
- Manage your inventory, supply chain, projects, manufacturing, and more.
- Automate tasks to increase productivity and unleash creativity across your enterprise.
- Handle tax and compliance with confidence. Ideal for multi-currency, multi-country enterprises.
A Cloud-Based SaaS
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is a cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) ERP system. This cloud focus gives you
- Secure and efficient capabilities for remote work
- Semi-annual and quarterly updates
- More accessible mobile and web apps
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles that let you scale up and down easily
- Better integration with other Microsoft Azure cloud products
- Your choice of preferred data center region for hosting
- World-class hosting security and stability
- A larger share of Microsoft’s future R&D
Finance & Operations, GP, or Business Central? Take Our ERP Quiz and Get an Instant Recommendation
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Resources
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Pricing
Dynamics 365 pricing can be complicated. Contact us to learn about discounts that are available based on bundling Dynamics 365 products, government or education use, light-use employees, and high-volume orders.
All pricing is subject to change without notice. Always contact Encore for the most current product pricing.
- Finance & Operations Single-App Users
- $180/user/month USD
- ($230.40 CAD)
+ Implementation Services: $500k – $2M
- Contact Us
- Finance & Operations Two-App Users
- $210/user/month USD
- ($268.80 CAD)
- Contact Us
Do you have questions about Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations or other Microsoft solutions? Our experts would love to talk with you. Just fill out the form below.