Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation (PSA) provides you with everything you need to quote, forecast, schedule, and deliver the services that drive your business.
It is often used by organizations providing professional services, like engineering and consultative services.
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation: The Encore Advantage
As a project services organization, Encore uses Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation to manage projects from quote to delivery. We know the challenges that project-oriented businesses face around preparing estimates and scheduling resources, and our experience with Dynamics 365 is second to none. We’ve helped a wide variety of businesses in the professional services, staffing services, manufacturing, and construction industries manage their human resources efficiently.
- We have the skills to deliver on every single Dynamics 365 module, including Finance and Operations, Field Service, and Customer Service.
- We have expertise in delivering remote as well as on-site Microsoft Dynamics training, implementations, upgrades, and support.
- Encore is knowledgeable throughout the Microsoft stack; our expertise in Office 365, and the Microsoft Azure cloud allows you to realize a fully integrated solution.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation Features
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation helps you manage your project-based business with automated resource scheduling and forecasting capabilities.
Integrated, Flexible, and Scalable
Ensure Profitable Projects
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation provides a platform for selling, executing, and billing projects:
- Ensure sales estimates and quotes are made with the most up-to-date project costing information.
- Optimize resource assignment with Dynamics 365’s scheduling engine: match tasks and projects to your employees’ certifications, skills, and availability.
- Enhanced time and expense entry with Office 365 integration.
Reduce the Work Effort
Lower project costs by running your projects more efficiently:
- Automatically generate documents like quotes, statements of work (SOWs), and invoices.
- Improved collaboration, project management, and time tracking with integrated Office 365 and Microsoft Project capabilities.
- Use project templates to quickly start new projects and generate quotes for new deals.
Project Reporting and Analysis
Optimize service offers, analyze profitability, and plan upcoming projects with robust service analytics:
- Identify top-performing resources, practices, and projects.
- Analyze KPIs like profitability, utilization, and timeliness — sliced and diced dozens of different ways.
- Make smart HR decisions by forecasting resource availability and identifying gaps in the skills you need to deliver.
Fully Configurable to Your Business
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation is very configurable. It also integrates with the rest of the Microsoft stack:
- Contact Encore for assistance designing custom logic, workflows, entities, and other administration options.
- Improve forecasting abilities, bill customers, and provide enhanced customer service by leveraging integrated Dynamics 365 apps.
- Improve productivity with integrated Office 365 features, including Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Project
It's In the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation is a SaaS application centrally hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. Benefit from
- Automated updates
- Accessible mobile and web apps
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation Pricing
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation licenses also include sales functionality.
Dynamics 365 pricing can be complicated. Contact us to learn about discounts that may be available based on bundling Dynamics 365 products, government or education use, light-use employees, and high-volume orders.
All pricing is subject to change without notice. Always contact Encore for the most current product pricing.
- Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
- $95/user/month USD
- ($121.60 CAD)
+ Implementation Services
- Contact Us
Do you have questions about Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation or other Microsoft solutions? Our experts would love to talk with you. Just fill out the form below.