Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales is the most prevalent of the five Dynamics 365 CRM apps. We can deploy Dynamics 365 Sales on its own or with other Dynamics CRM apps to create a unified solution for your relationship management needs.
Dynamics 365 Sales: The Encore Advantage
No Dynamics 365 partner in Canada or the Pacific Northwest knows Dynamics 365 Sales like Encore. We’ve been working with the platform for more than 15 years; our consultants have intimate knowledge in the product’s inner workings and the latest improvements.
Our team consists of consultants, developers, and cloud integration specialists.
- We can answer any of your licensing, functionality, or cost estimate inquiries.
- We have expertise in delivering remote as well as on-site Microsoft Dynamics training, implementations, upgrades, and support.
- Our team consists of consultants, developers, and cloud integration specialists.
- Encore also knows the rest of the Dynamics 365 platform, Office 365, Power Platform and the Microsoft Azure cloud — allowing you to make sure everything is perfectly connected.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Features
Dynamics 365 Sales can be used to manage your customer relationships and sales activities; or customize the system to manage any kind of stakeholder relationship.
Integrated, Flexible, and Scalable
The Power of the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is a SaaS application centrally hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. Benefit from
- Automated updates
- Accessible mobile and web apps
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
Drive More Business
Dynamics 365 Sales is designed to help your sales and customer management teams achieve more.
- Manage your customers and accounts by tracking every email, meeting, and phone call.
- Streamline lead management and identify cross-selling opportunities by tracking all of your leads in one centralized system.
- Monitor individual, group, and company sales performance. Forecast revenue and identify the gaps your pipeline.
Fully Configurable to Your Business
Engage Encore to customize Dynamics 365 Sales to your needs:
- Embed your sales process into Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Ensure that you are capturing all of the data points you need to work effectively.
- Integrate Dynamics 365 Sales with your existing systems.
Extend and Embed
We can seamlessly integrate Dynamics 365 Sales with Office 365. You can also use your Dynamics 365 data in other applications.
- Surface customer information and take action directly within Outlook.
- Collaborate on deals with integrations to Microsoft Teams, OneNote, SharePoint, and more.
- Analyze performance and KPIs in Power BI.
- Build automation across all of your business apps with Microsoft Power Automate.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Resources
Video & Rich Content
- A Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) How-To eGuide
- Create a Quick Campaign Using In-App Marketing (Dynamics 365 Sales)
- Track a Marketing Campaign Response Using In-App Marketing (Dynamics 365 Sales)
- D365 Better Together eBook
- Crash Course in Fundraising and Engagement
- Fundraising and Engagement for Dynamics 365 Sales Overview
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Pricing
Dynamics 365 pricing can be complicated. Contact us to learn about discounts that may be available based on bundling Dynamics 365 products, government or education use, light-use employees, and high-volume orders.
All pricing is subject to change without notice. Always contact Encore for the most current product pricing.
- Dynamics 365 Sales Professional
- $65/user/month USD
- ($83.20 CAD)
+ Implementation Services
- Contact Us
- Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise
- $95/user/month USD
- ($121.60 CAD)
+ Implementation Services
- Contact Us
Do you have questions about Dynamics 365 Sales or other Microsoft solutions? Our experts would love to talk with you. Just fill out the form below.