Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that offers you the ability to keep track of your finances and inventory. Larger enterprises can benefit from integrated retail, manufacturing, HR, supply chain, and more general functionality in the Enterprise Edition.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: The Encore Advantage
Microsoft Dynamics ERP is Encore’s core competency; we’ve been working with Dynamics for more than 25 years. Our team has the technical and project management skills necessary to deliver on critical business technology implementations. We’re early adopters of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, and our status as a full-stack Microsoft partner means that we can deliver impact across your entire business.
- Encore has two separate, dedicated, teams of consultants that are committed to the delivery of the Business and Enterprise editions of Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, respectively.
- You can leverage over 25 years of ERP implementation experience for your Dynamics 365 project. We bring our well-honed project management and communication philosophies to every project.
- Encore does more than Finance and Operations: we have expertise in every single Dynamics 365 module, and we know Microsoft’s other ERP solutions: Dynamics GP and Dynamics NAV. We also specialize across the rest of the Microsoft Cloud, including Microsoft Office 365 and Azure.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Features
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is the right choice for companies that want to manage their finances, inventory, and more in the cloud.
Integrated, Flexible and Scalable
Optimized for Small or Large Businesses
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations comes in Business Edition (optimized for SMBs) and Enterprise Edition (optimized for large businesses).
Dynamics 365: Microsoft ERP
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product. If you want a financial system that is familiar and integrates with the rest of your Microsoft technology, look no further.
- Manage your finances: quote, invoice, make payments, and collect.
- All the data you need to prepare financial statements and analyze company performance.
- Manage your inventory, supply chain, projects, manufacturing and more.
A Cloud-Based SaaS
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) ERP system. Compared to the other Microsoft ERP products, you’ll benefit from:
- More automated updates and product upgrades
- More accessible mobile and web apps
- Included costs of infrastructure and hosting maintenance
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
- Better integration with other Microsoft Cloud products
- A larger share of Microsoft’s future R&D
Should You Choose Dynamics 365 Business or Enterprise Edition?
Video & Rich Content
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Pricing
Dynamics 365 pricing can be complicated. Contact us to learn about discounts that are available based on bundling Dynamics 365 products, government or education use, light-use employees, and high-volume orders.
- Business Edition
- + Implementation Services: $10k - $100k
- Basic Financial Management
- Basic Inventory Management
- Purchasing & Sales Administration
- Buy Now
- Enterprise Edition
- + Implementation Services: $500k - $2M+
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Supply Chain & Warehousing
- Manufacturing and Production
- Human Resources
- Retail & POS
- Buy Now
Get a Free Consultation
Talk to our team about your Dynamics 365 Questions or implementation plan. Just fill out the form and we'll be in touch to schedule a meeting!