Microsoft Dynamics AX
Dynamics AX is an ERP used by many large, complex, and diversified companies.
Encore supports existing customers on Dynamics AX, including with support and training. We also do upgrades to the successor to AX: Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
Dynamics AX: The Encore Advantage
We have assembled one of the most knowledgeable, experienced and nimble teams of Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations consultants in Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Our expertise allows us to offer full-service Dynamics AX implementation and support.
Encore’s dedicated Project Management Office (PMO) is added insurance that your project remains aligned to your vision, your timeline, and your budget. Our Dynamics AX methodology includes detailed process mapping, lifecycle services for mid-market organizations, automated workflows, and agile project management.
- Boutique team; agile approach. We combine enterprise-grade Dynamics AX service with personal and authentic communication.
- We specialize in providing technical assessments, break-fix support, optimization services, and solution expansion projects for Dynamics AX.
- We have expertise in delivering remote as well as on-site Microsoft Dynamics training, implementations, upgrades, and support.
- Our team is well-adjusted to working within existing IT teams; we provide oversight and support to ongoing or planned Dynamics AX projects.
- All of our Dynamics AX projects are fielded by a core team of consultants and a project manager. Their expertise is augmented by technical and functional specialists when the need arises.
Learn more about our process and what sets Encore apart →
Special Offers for AX Customers
Companies on AX now face special challenges. We’re here to help.
- Risk & Version Upgrade Assessment ($2,000) (only available for certain AX versions)
- Free Consultation about Upgrading from Dynamics AX
- Cloud Uplift to Secure Your Dynamics AX System against Cyberattacks
Microsoft Dynamics AX Features
Microsoft Dynamics AX, and now its successor, Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, is recommended for large, global enterprises with a substantial budget and complex business requirements.
Cloud & Flexible Deployment Options
Encore has extensive experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions in any technical environment; whether that is in the Microsoft Azure cloud or on-premise.
Encore can configure Microsoft Dynamics AX for use in any industry, but Dynamics AX comes out-of-the-box with industry modules for the public sector, retail, manufacturing, distribution, and professional services industries.
Global Financial Management
- Compete globally with Dynamics AX’s advanced multi-company, multi-currency capabilities.
- Ensure international compliance with complicated laws, regulations, policies and business rules.
- Improve financial control with integrated accounting, budgeting and forecasting capabilities (general ledger, fixed assets, accounts payable/receivable and project costing).
Enterprise Procurement & Sourcing Functionality
- Manage RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and vendor/government procurement with custom-defined selection criteria and award processes.
- Intuitive online vendor portal enables vendors to easily update profile data, upload catalog content, submit invoices, review payments and more.
International Warehouse & Supply Chain Administration
- Forecast and control inventory with centralized planning, procurement, and analytics inside Dynamics AX.
- Expanded purchasing and delivery rules allow you to give customers more choice.
- Be more efficient with Dynamics AX’s support for handheld devices and streamlined packing and shipping processes.
Manage the Employee Lifecycle
- Simplify human resource functions with automated tools including benefits administration, absence management, compensation management, employee development and more.
- Reduce manual processes and paperwork spanning recruiting, onboarding, development, transfer, training and termination
- Manage policies across country lines.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Resources
We've pulled together some essential resources so you can dig into Dynamics AX's functionality and advantages.
Do you have questions about Microsoft Dynamics AX or other Microsoft solutions? Our experts would love to talk with you. Just fill out the form below.