Expert Dynamics CRM Implementation Services
Encore’s Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365 for Sales) team of consultants is our fastest-growing practice internally, and is ready to deliver to your organization the highest value of any Dynamics CRM partner in Canada or the Pacific Northwest.
The Encore Advantage for Dynamics CRM
Encore’s Dynamics CRM consultants bring advanced knowledge across all Dynamics CRM disciplines. Our reputation is based not only on our extended product expertise and proven track record, but on the trust we have earned from the CRM community and our customers.
We have local Microsoft Dynamics CRM resources providing support from all of our offices (Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg) and beyond, into Ontario and the United States.
- One of the most diverse and talented Dynamics CRM consultant pools in Canada and the Pacific Northwest.
- An enhanced approach for data integration. We are experts at getting data in – and out – of Dynamics CRM.
- A “blank-canvas” approach to using Dynamics CRM for unique business cases.
- We’re experts in some of the lesser-known Dynamics CRM modules such as Project Services Automation and Field Service.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Features
Dynamics CRM is used by organizations to manage their stakeholder relationships with sales, marketing, and customer service functionality.
Cloud & Flexible Deployment Options
Encore has a wealth of experience with both Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premise. Our cloud specialists can fit CRM into your cloud strategy; or deploy on your server when necessary.
The Power of XRM
Dynamics CRM is built on a framework that allows for the total customization of all modules. If you want it to do something that others might consider outside the box, Encore’s consultants can deliver. Encore has customized Dynamics CRM for purposes way beyond traditional “customer” relationship management.
See Every Touchpoint
- See a unified activity feed across individuals, organizations, leads and opportunities.
- View all of the emails, phone calls, tasks, and more related to an entity.
- Schedule and automate customer communications into the future with workflows.
Sales Force Automation
- Streamline lead management and identify cross-selling opportunities by tracking all of your leads in one centralized system.
- Track individual, group, and company sales performance. Forecast revenue and identify the gaps your pipeline.
- Improve team communication and collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with any email marketing, event marketing, or digital marketing platform.
- Make use of out-of-the-box functionality like powerful segmentation abilities and marketing campaigns.
- Leverage Encore’s BI expertise and Dynamics CRM’s reporting structure for powerful analysis.
Customer Service & Support
- Quickly and accurately respond to cases with real-time tracking of service contracts and service level agreements.
- Simplify contract management and trigger activities to consistently deliver the right level of service.
- Use workflows to route cases, calls, emails and action items to individuals, teams, and custom queues.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Case Studies
Learn how Encore has helped businesses see improved relationships with Dynamics CRM.
I can say that the benefit of working with a partner like Encore is that there is an outside 3rd party with you each step of the build to challenge your thoughts and processes; to push you a little to think outside of the box!
CRM Project - Lead Manager, Synergy Credit Union, Diane Taylor
We Can Deliver Dynamics CRM in Just 3 Days; No Start-Up Fees
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resources
We've pulled together some essential resources so you can dig into Dynamics CRM's functionality and advantages.
Video & Rich Content
Get A Free Consultation
Speak with our team about your Dynamics CRM questions or implementation project. Just fill out the form and we'll be in touch to schedule a meeting!